Monday, February 4, 2008

Brr...

It is very cold here today. We had snow on Saturday, and I ended up being late for work because I couldn't get my car de-iced. And I laughed when B&Q were selling anti-freeze and ice-scrapers.

I went to a friend's birthday party on Saturday night. It was good fun. Got really hammered on Sambuca, which I shouldn't have done, but oh well. I was driving two of my friends back to Belfast, but I had to pull over on the motorway so one could throw up. Re-entering traffic from the hard shoulder is scary!

Have to get some sleep soon. Working at 9.00am. Saturday was ridiculously terrible. I only started a week ago and they had me training another girl! What was more unfortunate was that she couldn't speak much English... Hopefully I'll be left to my own devices this shift.

No comments: